1/4 teaspoon each of HSS Jollof & Fried Rice Seasoning
2 Tbsp olive and
4 Thick bloomer white or whole meal bread cut into cubes
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius
- Place diced bloomer bread in a bowl, sprinkle HSS Seasonings, salt stir with hand or
- Drizzle with olive oil and incorporate well.
- Pour mixture into oven tray and bake for 15-20 minutes turning occasionally.
- Take out of oven, and cool.
2 Tuna steak (fresh or frozen, cook according to instructions)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 small onion chopped
1 garlic clove chopped
1 cup vegetable broth or 1 cup water + (1/4 cube vegetable seasoning optional)
1 Tbsp oil
1 Tbsp HSS Fish Seasoning
Chopped dill to garnish
- Place pot on medium heat, add oil in and sauté onions and garlic until tender.
- Add fish seasoning, stir and deglaze with water or vegetable broth, simmer for 3 minutes.
Take off the heat and sieve out the onions, garlic.
- Place the pot back on heat with the drained stock, add the steak and simmer on low heat for
- Take off the heat and cool for further 3 minutes.
- Dish into soup bowl with spiced croutons and garnish with dill.