Orders over £20 will be delivered free of charge, for orders under £20 a P&P charge of £3.88 will apply.
Please note, orders that fits within Royal Mail small pack size fitting will be delivered by Second class Royal mail. Larger orders will be delivered by the best possible means.
Most orders will usually be dispatched within 1-2 working days.
Customers will be advised of any delay, or if the item is not available.
For UK Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland other Islands & International delivery price please contact [email protected]
If you have any queries about delivery please email us at [email protected]
House of solace spices reserve the right to change delivery cost and method of postage at anytime.
Please read all these terms and conditions.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without any further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything just contact us on [email protected]
1. We the House of Solace spices, (hereinafter referred to as ‘We’)
2. By ordering any of the goods you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. By agreeing to make a purchase on this website you are entering into a contract with us.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft, or profession.
4. Contract means a legally- binding agreement between you and us.
5. Delivery location means the location where the goods are to be supplied as set out in the order.
6. Durable medium means paper, or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purpose of the information and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored;
7. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order.
8. Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods as submitted following the steps set out on the website.
9. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions in line with current legislations.
10. You are advised to check t and c before placing any order.
11. The description of the goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures, or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purpose only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the Goods supplied.
12. Gift cards are valid for six months after purchase.
13. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
14. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will not notify you of these changes.
Personal information and Registration
15. When registering to use the website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else.
17. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and you expressly agree to this.
18. We request your name and address to provide you with efficient after sale service.
19. We do not hold your credit/debit card details.
Basis of Sale
20. The description of the Goods in our website is subject to availability of goods. When an order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
21. The Order process is clear as set out on the Website. Please check and amend any error before submitting the order. It is the Consumer’s responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
22. A Contract will be formed when you receive an email from us confirming your order. You must ensure that the order confirmation is accurate and contain the goods ordered from us. You must also ensure you inform us of any discrepancies immediately. We will not be liable for any inaccuracies in the order completed by you. Order confirmation would be sent out within a reasonable time but not later than 48 hrs from when order was placed.
23. No variation of the contract, whether about description of the Goods. Fee or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered.
Price and Payment
24. No variation of the contract, whether about description of the Goods. Fee or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered.
Price and Payment
25. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the website at the date for the order.
26. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of entering the information.
27. Payments will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase. We use PayPal as our payment method, where all payments are processed securely.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
28. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, riot, war, national emergency, fire, civil commotion, explosion, flood, epidemic, inclement weather, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes or restraints or delays affecting carriers or an inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, then performance of our obligations shall be postponed for the period of time that the circumstances continues. If we cannot resolve this problem within 3 months, we shall be entitled to cancel your order without penalty save for refunding to you the purchase price you paid.
Privacy and Data protection
29. Your privacy is critical to us, and we are committed to protecting it, the information we collect about you will be used in accordance with Data protection Act 2018 and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR legislation from May 25 2018. We request your name and address to enable us to process and deliver your order, but we will not pass your name and address to third parties. If you subscribed to receiving information of events, news offers from us, we will add you to our mailing list. You will have the chance to opt out of any marketing email from us. We do not hold your credit card / debit card details. We hold your name, address phone number and email address. To contact us about any privacy matters please email [email protected]
Ownership of rights
30. All rights including copyrights are licensed or owned by House of Solace spies. The use of this website and its content which also includes storing or copying it or them in part or whole other than your own personal non-commercial use without prior permission is prohibited.
Links to Other Sites
32. House of Solace spices website and its contents are made available on as “AS IS” basis and makes no (expressly disclaims all) representatives or warranties of any kind express or implied with regards to this website or the content, information, materials or products includes in this site including , without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, House of Solace spices do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete, or current. Prices and availability information is subject to change without notice.
33. Customer Service and support If you have any queries, please contact us at [email protected] We will endeavour to respond within 5 working days.