1 Packet of egg noodles,
2 Spring onions,1 Medium carrot, Trio bell peppers (1/4 each),
House of Solace Frice Seasoning,
1 Tbsp olive oil,
1 Tbsp salt-free soy sauce (optional)
1 Chicken Breast,
1/2 Tsp House of Solace Chicken& Beef savour,
1/2 cube (optional),
1/8th Tsp Salt
- Thinly slice the chicken breast.
- In a large bowl add Chicken breast, House of Solace Chicken &Beef Savour, cube.
- and salt, mix together, marinate for 1 hour.
- Wash vegetables and slice as desired.
- Slice spring onions diagonally, cut carrot and bell peppers into matchsticks shape.
- Cook the chicken breast in oven. Once cooked allow to cool and dice or desired shape.
- Cook egg noodles according to instructions.
- Place a saucepan on heat with oil. Once sizzling, reduce heat and House of Solace Frice Relish, keep stirring, add carrot and cook for 1 minute, add soy sauce trio-peppers, noodles and chicken and mix thoroughly ,add spring onions and cover with lid . Cook for a further 30 seconds and turn off the heat. Assemble in a bowl and serve.